Mission Plastics Inc. prides itself on the success of delivering quality commercial products and parts to its customers.
With the depth and sophistication of 55+ machines, as well as seasoned and experienced employees, MPI is fully capable to handle any customer requirement–from consumer product components to electrical enclosures to fittings for irrigation equipment, and more–in our modern, 163,000 sq/ft facility. ,
“We consider Mission Plastics as a true molding partner and look forward to growing our business with them in the years to come.” Chancey P. Martin, President, Taral Plastic Container Company
MPI’s Project Management Team bands together with customers to provide expert guidance from the earliest project stages through fulfillment. Mission Plastics’ operational and management support assures a quality finished component or product that has been Designed for Manufacturability (DFM).
- Certified RJG Master Molders –Trained and experienced in engineering and scientific molding processes and techniques.
- Flexible, in-house tooling process – enables rapid response to design adjustments, customer needs, and on-the-fly changes.
- Design for Manufacturability – Mission’s design process ensures that all parts can be manufactured cost-effectively, and at the highest level of quality.
- Open machine time and 24/7 operations – assures capacity to meet customer expectations and overflow work.
- Manufacturing Solutions include:
- Customer service and support
- Product development assistance
- Packaging design services
- Fully automated cavity separation systems
- Non-contact inspection capability
- Fulfillment and logistics support
- A fire-rated mold storage vault for security and peace of mind.
Let’s discuss your project. Call Mission Plastics today or contact us.